Stays that include the following days require a night minimum: Fri, Sat Sorry, but the dates you selected require a night minimum stay. Please adjust your search and try again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bali Bay Vacations
As you plan and prepare for your next beach escape at Bali Bay Resort Myrtle Beach, you may have questions about what to expect at this modern oceanfront resort. From the smallest question to the most complex inquiry, we are here to assist you in finding the appropriate answers. Browse our most Frequently Asked Questions to see if your concern has already been addressed. If you require additional information, please visit our contact page or give our customer service representatives a call.
How do I access WiFi?
All units have access to Wi-Fi. Please contact Guest Services for connection instructions.
Where can I take trash?
Trash receptacles are located on each floor.
What is the standard linen setup?
Four towels, 2 hand towels, four wash cloths, one set of sheets for each bed.
What toiletries are provided?
Toiletry items are provided as an initial setup only, and are not replenished. Standard single use shampoo & bar soap, hand / body lotion, two rolls of toilet paper, and a box of tissues. Kitchen will have two dish towels, two dishwasher packs, and a roll of paper towels.
How do I receive more toiletries?
Due to the large area our staff must cover, we cannot guarantee being able to replenish every request for restocking toiletries. There are several area grocery stores within a very short drive, and we suggest guests purchase what they need above the initial setup.
Where are the pools?
A pool and a hot tub are located outside on the beach side of the building.
Are Motorcycles/Trailers/Recreational vehicles permitted?
Motorcycles are permitted. Trailers / Recreational Vehicles are NOT permitted. However, trailers can be parked in the city garage located on 9th avenue at a daily rate (park at your own discretion).
Are these units pet friendly?
Pets are not currently allowed at these rentals. Failure to abide by these guidelines (and those set forth by the pet friendly policy) may result in additional fees.
Are these units non-smoking?
Our entire property is non-smoking. Smoking is allowed on either side of the building on the beach access sidewalks.
Who should I contact with after hours emergencies?
Contact Guest Services at 843-282-6100.
What does the damage waiver fee cover?
The damage waiver fee covers non-negligent damage done to the unit. Intentional damage or damage due to negligence is not covered by this waiver. Damage done over the coverage offered by the waiver will result in charges to the credit card kept on file.
What if I decline the damage waiver fee?
If you decline the damage waiver fee, upon arrival we require a credit card pre-authorization as a security deposit for all reservations.
2 and 3 Bedroom Condos:
Stays of less than seven nights require a $100.00 deposit and stays of seven nights or more require a $250.00 deposit.
7 Bedroom Condos:
Stays of less than seven nights require a $250.00 deposit and stays of seven nights or more require a $500.00 deposit.
After a departure inspection confirms no damage to your rental property this security deposit will be released within 5-7 days of departure. Cash deposits are accepted but are refunded via check that can take up to 4-6 weeks from departure.
Where do I check-in at?
Check-in procedures are located at our Atlantica Resort office. Please proceed to 1700 North Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 to pick up your arrival pack and complete check-in procedures.
What is your do not disturb policy?
Your Health and Safety is of utmost importance, therefore, if the "Do Not Disturb" sign remains on your door for an extended period-of-time and we are unable to contact you, we may knock on your door and if no answer, enter your room to determine your well-being. Please understand it is not our intention to disturb guests during their vacation, however, we reserve the right to enter rooms to check on the safety and security of our guests and property as well as to perform maintenance and repairs.
What is the cancellation policy?
Should you need to cancel, the policy is as follows:
- The advance deposit is 100% refundable if a reservation is canceled during the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates.
- Advance deposit is non-refundable if reservation is canceled inside of the risk-free period leading up to your stay dates (as noted below).
- Stay dates from NOW - March 25, 2021: Reservations canceled within 48 hours of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- Stay dates from March 26, 2021 forward: Reservations canceled within 14 days of arrival can reallocate the advanced deposit funds toward future dates within one year of the original stay dates.
- If a guest wishes to move their reservation, no extra charge will be made. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Guests who do not arrive on their scheduled arrival date and do not inform the property of their wish to change their stay dates will forfeit the advance deposit.
- For Monthly Rentals Only: All deposits are due at the time of booking. Full amount of the deposit is non-refundable. No changes to the dates of arrival are permitted within 30 days of arrival. Payment of full stay is required upon check in. There will be absolutely no refunds on early departures. Additional requirements for winter rentals do apply.